[ Evemnesis ]
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Evemnesis is a first-person adventure with elements of exploration and puzzle-solving. Visit strange places and try to remember why you should exit the Cyclical Searching System!
- Explore strange places and solve unique puzzles to complete your quest inside the Cyclical Searching System.
- Engage in different methods of understanding your surroundings: puzzles will challenge you to perceive your environment in peculiar ways.
- Many 'Lifetimes' to solve puzzles: walk around an 'eternal' place and figure out how logical and contemplative Lifetimes can help you with your journey.
- Write the story: Confused? You can explain or expand the story by using the Writing Artifact in the User Interface. Travel to a place of your choosing, write your theory, take a screenshot and share it! The Writing Artifact can also be used to enter particular codes that will help you within the System.
"Explorer, you are about to endure one last mission inside the Cyclical Searching System. What appears to be a simple retrieval will lead you to the event you've been secretly waiting for. Your suspicions will be confirmed when you realize that your life is not what it seems."
- Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
- OS: Windows 8+, Mac OSX 10.8+ or Ubuntu 12.04+
- Processor: i5 2.0 Ghz
- Memory: 4-6 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated video card with shader model 4.0 (OpenGL ES 3.2+)
- Storage: 2 GB available space
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: